Hello There, Guest! You must Login in order to Post Topics or Access our Applications!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update #22 (FiveM & Community)

Owner & Co-Owner
Threads: 39
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018, 08:52 AM by Human Tree92.)
So if nobody has figured it out yet I W. Plunkett aka Human Tree92 is the main Dev for Velociti Entertainment. And we will not be hiring anyone as a Dev for us due to past problems. So with that being said we have pushed back the release date for our FiveM server to 04/16/2018 due to not having enough time to work on things & the process of testing things out. But however if you would like to become a Beta Tester & test out our server with me come join our TS3. You must however tho be a VE Member so if you ain't a VE Member yet go apply. We will be limiting our Beta Testers down to only 10 people including staff. Currently we have 9 open slots. The server will be running at certain times & will mainly be down but running sometimes. I will send a message to all beta testers letting you know when the server will be running & when it will shutdown. This will give very few people a chance to know where all the locations are including drug locations.

Founder/Owner of Velociti Entertainment
William J Plunkett Jr aka Human Tree92
04-05-2018, 09:05 PM
Website Find